How to Live with Someone who is Covid19 Positive
I do not claim to be a caregiver or a of course not a doctor or a nurse. This is from conversation I had with nurse friend of mine, a doctor who works with my friend and reading on the net. All the things I found useful have been put here. I hope not too many people will have to use this blog and I will be very happy about that but its always be prepared to go to war then just winging it, so here are the ways of Caring for a COVID-19 patient at home Think like a combination of nurse and hotel room service. For more than 100 years, nurses and other health care workers have followed basic steps to take care of people with contagious diseases, while protecting themselves from infections. If someone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms but isn’t sick enough to need a hospital, now it’s your turn to provide “supportive care” while protecting your health. Must read to survive covid19 https://cutt.ly/qtGSbqF ...
Comments
Post a Comment